Our structural inspections include:
- Inspection of the condition of roofing,
- chimney, flashing and cap
- Attic, louvers, dry rot and water leak evidence
- Insulation and vapor barriers
- Ceiling, walls, cracks, floors, stairs
- Windows and doors
- Gutters and leaders
- Condition of the building exterior
- Posts, girders, lally columns, joists, structural supports
- Grading around building
- Conditional of basement (moisture and leaking)
- Crawl space and ventilation
- Overall condition of the building and framework
- Plumbing system
- Electrical system
- Heating & Air Conditioning systems
- Hot water systems
For an additional fee, R.J.D Home & Property Inspections also provides radon in air, radon in water, water quality testing, wood-destroying insect damage reporting, well evaluation, and mold testing.
Have a Question?
Click here to fill out our online information request form
|Tips From R.J.D.|
All exterior surfaces of untreated wood require regular maintenance and painting or staining. Any wood members that come into contact with dirt should be pressure treated and any condition where the earth comes into contact with untreated wood should be eliminated as it will promote wood rot and invite wood destroying insects fairly quickly.